Monday 12 December 2016

Flickering Candle Light for Unstampabelles Challenge

I do love a good candle arrangement at Christmas time but always forget to light them or light them and forget to watch and the wax gets everywhere

This is a pretty table arrangement if you were having your guests join you in the evening
but as we have a cold meat and salad and seafood lunch I probably won't try and emulate it!

Image result for christmas candles

I did emulate someone else's work though for my second Unstampabelles piece this month.


My luminary is courtesy of a tutorial by Di Barnes. I just went with the basic box and used supplies I had at hand to create this pretty box with a vellum window. Unfortunately I did not measure my window properly. Mostly I used SU supplies.


My flickering light is not a house fire but a battery tealight. 


It does give a good flicker though.


As there is no base it sits directly over the tealight


Unfortunately it does not fold flat for posting - but I am still going to make a few and give them as my 'cards' - I hopefully will improve on the window measurements!


Merry Christms!

You can go HERE to enter the challenge at 



No comments: