Thursday 30 November 2017

Merry and Bright at Eclectic Ellapu

Don't you love that this year Spring was sort of air-brushed out by nature and summer swung in with a bang! Hot days and nights in November? Whoduthunk!

Something to look at?




We know it is undignified to boast so we won't say anything about this snap. We won't mention how warm it is in Tassie right now or how this water is so incredibly crisp and clean and how it really is true that you can find a beach and have it nearly all to yourself. Nope, we shall remain humbly quiet and just keep it all to ourselves ðŸ˜‰
Image: www.instagram.com/carmelboyd_

This month at Eclectic Ellapu, we are asking that you get your creative on for:

Christmas - can be a gift or anything festive

Well, that opens a lot of doors - I am sure you can all get your teeth into that one! Are you like me, knee deep in Christmas cards or are you someone who has made yours all earlier in the year and can now relax? I made a card of course - another one for the pile - in fact I made two of these and may make more!


They fold flat for postage and I can get two out of one sheet of A4
The circle cut from them can then be used for a tag!


A die cut, some vellum and a bit of judicious stamping - oh, and a strip of washi!

I like the fact that I can put a light behind them too
They make up quick - and I will as I said make some more and put them into a gift pack
I will include the small candles too

So, what are you waiting for?
Get creative!!!





3 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I just adore the idea of a tealight under this fab scenic card! It gives a great festive feel to any home!! Fabulous!!
The water is just stunning! I would make a splash in it!!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

This is beautiful and you make it sound so simple but I wouldn't be able to execute something like this. I struggle with clean art lol - love it hun xx

Judy McKay said...

Very pretty idea. Have a very Merry Christmas and find some time to relax and craft. Judy