Monday 24 May 2021

A quick one for Unstampabelles Challenge #111 Adventure

 Hi Peeps

Labouring under a handicap atm - its black and white and sitting on the desk in front of the screen, and occasionally helping me key....

Made a little scene up - I was watching the BBC show Escape to the Country last night and it gave me the idea of a card for someone who is having a tree-change or moving from the urban to the rural....


I started with some w/c card and painted a little scene with my w/c pens from Uniquely Creative

I die cut out a house, some pond animals and plants and a fence plus some grasses from scrap card bits

Then I just layered them up



I darkened the sky afterwards to make it more late afternoon...



Taken outside in the shade....


Not sure what sentiment to add - taken in the dying sunlight


I might just write inside it rather than spoil the little picture.

It is an adventure going to a place where you haven't lived before
and my threes - well, three bull rushes, three lots of foliage and three 
square windows on the house.   

Why not go to Unstampabelles and see what it is about and have a go too!
See you next time!

1 comment:

frommycraftroom said...

A great scene!

Sounds like your newest member is making himself known!