Monday 14 June 2021

Unstampabelle's has a new June challenge

 The June challenge at Unstampabelles is 


#112: Seasons and Seasonal 


with the TWIST: use handmade flower(s)        


I had to make a card for a 90 yo who was throwing herself a party today
It was a good party too!

I used the theme at Unstampabelle's as it was both

Seasonal= there are a lot of birthday's this year in our family ending in 0
and it is winter!

Plus I made some flowers using a die I have had for over 10 years and have 
only used at the most once before!

It is raining outside so all photo's were taken inside, the first one 
on the work desk which is incredibly messy!


I taking the second on the stairs, a small black and white paw sneeked into the shot 
so I had to do it again....


Before I put it into the envelope I added a small sprig of gold leaves to the leaf pile
but of course I didn't photograph it.....


I was reading about creating a winter garden the other day and it appears that 
all the foliage is various shades of green and gold and sometimes with an occasional red flower....
mine is without that!

It has a soft glitzy gold shimmer about it

What are you going to create?




No comments: