Thursday 5 August 2021

August Challenge at Bizzy Bec's - finally got one done!

 Hello Peeps, 

I have been so bad at getting anything done for Bizzy Bec's blog but finally have completed a piece for the August Challenge using a beautiful stamp set called 


Stamped with StayzOn Black ink on
but you can use w/c pencils
and some Bling


I decided to paint these with my Uniqolour Water colour Brush Markers on some w/c paper which I had misted with some water after stamping the image.


Here is the colouring underway and the pen's spilling out on my desk
I used my Stamping machine (mine is from Stampin' Up) for the flower but then used blocks for the sentiment and that was a mistake - should have used the machine and got the two lines closer together


I mounted it on blue card and added to a card blank with some bling


You can colour this with any medium such as pencils, inks and paint. I liked the w/c effect I got here.

The Mum's can be stamped on the side of the card. from the top or across the bottom, or masked for a bunch effect. Nice to work with and clean clear stamps.

Bizzy Bec's August challenge runs for the whole month


2 comments:

frommycraftroom said...

Lovely! I don't know how I ever made a card before I had a stampin platform. You should see my workspace when I'm colouring. Yours looks neat and tidy in comparison.

Karen said...

Such a beautiful card Susan, Love your design and colouring