Thursday 7 March 2019

A Little Stampin' Up Play Time

I gained a lovely stamp set during Sale-a-Bration (which closes on 30th March) which contains a chook (slang in Australia for chicken). I'm always partial to a chook. This big boy is a rooster!


Al products used in these cards are Stampin' Up

I used the Stampasorus to stamp and then mask the rooter to stamp the foliage.


They were coloured with the alcohol markers
The embossing folder is an older one


A closer look at one


Inside I attached a note page,stamped with a big stamp


To match the sentiment on the front

I did 6, added some envelopes and tied them up with a ribbon.
They were gifted to a friend. 


3 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely design and beautiful stamp!

frommycraftroom said...

What a lovely gift! Great combination of old and new :)

Wynn said...

Love these Susan. They make a beautiful gift. Love the idea of stamping notepaper inside too.