Monday 25 March 2019

Final Week in March for Unstampabelles


Welcome to the last week of March
and welcome to Autumn in the Southern climes!


Grove | @katypotaty77/Instagram


Over at Unstampabelles the last week of the current challenge is beginning

I decorated a gift bag from some empheria I had from D'Lish

I would be great for a boy who was getting some sports shoes!


Firstly I arranged the bits on a sheet of black card made to fit the size of the reused carry bag.


Once I was happy with the placement it was just a matter of gluing it all down


The basketball hat is on dimensionals.




I even used a ready-made tag from D'Lish to tie to the handles.

All closed with a PEG

The TWIST at Unstampabelles  this month is to use a peg or staples

You have five more days to enter - Happy Crafting!

Just to let you know as well I have been accepted as a Design Team Member at

DT Member Banner

So excited to get started!
See you soon!

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous bag, just perfect for a boy!! Love any piece you added on it!
Big congrats for your DT position! :D