Monday 12 August 2019

Enjoy the Little Things Tag

Hello

Glad you could join me for this post
I am sharing a tag I made for the second week of the 


Tea in the Garden
with a TWIST of watercolour

I started by going through my stash....took a loooonnnggg time....but I came up with this lot



I then began to put them together

I had a tag made from w/c paper on which I had mopped up some w/c paints from a previous project that I though would be a good background.
I found some flower diecuts in the Craft bag and a fence die which I cut out in brown cardstock (scrap). I redid the bottom in some green scrap and fancy cut out some grass shapes as well.

I added an eyelet - a blast from the past to remember that technique - and added a sentiment strip. I put the flowers behind the fence and then added some little pearls as nail tops to the palings. 


Next I die cut the teapot and mounted it onto some blue card and again used the scissors to cut around it and inside the handle. Tombow Glue is always good with this sort of fragile diecut. 
Once it was dry I added it and some cups to the bottom of the tag. A few extra pearls under the sentiment and a ribbon and it was done. 


The diecuts had some gold work on them and they gleamed in the sunshine but hard to see here


You can see the gold better here. The background also has some gold in it as a shimmer effect and they work together nicely.


Closer up.....


The best thing about all this is that the stash was used and so were some dies that had laid dormant for a while!

You have three weeks to enter at 
Unstampabelles for your take on 

Tea in the Garden.