Monday 23 September 2019

Tag for Aperture Fun!

Hello Peeps

Over at Unstampabelles the final week for Challenge #93: Create an Aperture or Recess is underway and the TWIST this month is to layer your work.

I made a tag to include with a present that will mean I don't have to make a card as well.

 I used a die to create the circle aperture


Behind it I used a print I had pulled while playing with my new Gelli Plate
This is acrylic paint and stencil experimentation

The sentiment is also die cut 
The butterflies are purchased.


I cut a large tag and just assembled it as you see.

Photo's taken in sun and shade. 



If you are wondering why not Tassie photo's -
life is a bit frenetic. 
I have a brother in hospital atm with an infection from an operation
 to remove a brain tumour and so any extra time
e is taken up dealing with the overflow. 

He is doing OK considering but its a bit stressful. 

Anyway- you have five days to enter the challenge at Unstampabelles
Yes, there is a prize for the random number draw. 

$15AU Gift Voucher

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful tag, love the aperture and the dimensional butterflies.
Sorry for your brother, hope he get well soon