Saturday 18 January 2020

Wild Things at Bizzy Bec's

Hello Peeps......
Today is the day I present again for Bizzy Bec's Blog

Who doesn't love Darkroom Door?

I made this card for my eldest's brother's birthday 
He turned 83 yesterday - he laughed when he got it.




I have some DRD stamps that are sooooo old they are presented in tins!
BUT I also have some newer ones and intend to get newer ones again in the next month or so
I love their Quote Stamps - but I love most of their stamps, so.....

The sentiment I used today is not new
but I now that they have four fabulous new ones out this month and I will be getting at least one!


Things used to make this card:


Small smiling hippo = I found this in my Darkroom Door stamp boxes
but not sure if it is from DRD: however,  it is so cute and it is smiling......
Coloured with Prisma Coloured pens



Card used is by Stampin' Up


Why not to Bizzy Becs and enter the competition

"ANYTHING GOES" 

The winner of the challenge will receive:

5 Digital Stamps of your choice

Kindly donated from Bizzy Becs Online Store 
- a fabulous range of Various Stamps, Dies and Embellishments 
for all your crafty needs, wants and must haves!



2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute and sweet card, and such lovely and true sentiment! :)

frommycraftroom said...

What a fabulous sentiment and cute hippo!

Stamps in tins? Curious when you started creating your collection? I don't think I own any Dark room door must check them out.