Monday 8 June 2020

Week 2 of Challenge#101 at Unstampabelles

Hello Peeps!

Yes, all lives matter.....
including Black Lives

Let's just be nice to one another and recognize that we all bleed red blood
regardless of the colour of our skin

Please respect each other and stay safe.

Today I am sharing a tag I made for the second week of Challenge #101


 The primary theme is 

MAGIC 

and the TWIST is relate your piece to a Walt Disney Film

My tag is related to the film

Summer Magic!

Summer Magic - Wikipedia

When I was a child, Sunday night was Disney night on the television
I would pray for Fantasy Night every Sunday night

Of course, that only happened every now and then but 
the wonderful Hayley Mills was a second favorite!

The tag is a mix of elements
The girl comes from a freebie sheet I won  from New Zealand
and  fussy cut from a G & T Design (NZ) 2017 Paper-Arts

The background is from the base of my pizza box that I use to spray ink around
The word 'peace' was sprayed blue and so it is in the background
Some washi tape - gold - and die cuts

The wings are from a chocolate I had a Christmas
The love tag is a TH tag
The flowers are from the stash


It is just meant to be a bit of fantasy



I did have fun creating this


A summer's day in the garden.....

You have three weeks to enter

No comments: