Tuesday 7 July 2020

Positive Life

Hello Peeps

Another post for my Design Team at A Place to Start 

The theme is 

FLOWERS - (FLOWERS, FLORAL PAPERS, ETC)


Firstly, Happy 4th of July to all my American friends
Please stay safe with the Corona Virus doing its thing!

I know it is summer in the northern hemisphere, but here in the South we are mid-winter

We have had lots of rain and some snow but generally it has been
quite blue skies but cold - however, in the national parks there is lots of snow as well!


samhbarnard (Via IG)
Twisted Lakes, Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park.

Now, the theme being flowers was the perfect opportunity to use my new die and stamp set
from Uniquely Creative (Australian company) called Positivity.


I used their w/c pens to colour with as well but forgot to stamp on w/c paper and just used 
SU Whisper White which didn't work as well for swishing the inks around.

However, it is OK

I used some texture paste underneath and a TH stencil before swishing it through the paint.
The stencil is a nice clean cut too.

The sentiment comes from the same set.


Different light gives it a different look.
I stood the flowers and the words up on dimensionals


The ink is Rangers black.

I mounted it onto some Real Red Card from SU before attaching it to the card.

There you have it - today's card is relatively simple and quick to colour with the 
w/c paint pens. 

What are you going to produce for the challenge at 



1 comment:

frommycraftroom said...

WOW. Amazing looking card. Stamping, embossing, watercolour a bit of everything!