Sunday 5 July 2020

A Helping Hand

Hello Peeps - I have been a bit quiet lately but all is good. No-one is ill - just quiet!

However, I have a card due for Bizzy Bec's so back to my desk I went!

July Challenge -   Anything Goes

I have featured stamps and dies from 

My Favorite Things

Why?

Bizzy Bec is now going to carry these on her website.

Back in the day when the Australian dollar had parity with the US dollar
and I was still doing a bit of relief teaching and so had some discretionary money
I used to occasionally purchase some of the MFT product direct from USA.

I loved their stuff - particularly their excellent dies known as Dienamics
I had a look at their store page and guess what - lots of the sets I have are still featured.

So I made one of those dreaded male cards....


My Favorite Things (Dienamics Dies)

Using the sets Let's Tool Around

The background is from my stash
Inks are from Tim Holtz and Ranger
Tools painted with watercolours


There is a bit of layering with handles and such on the tools 


I like the rustic look of it


My painting does not bear close inspection though!

We have had lots of rain lately but there have also been some lovely blue winter days
My constant companion supervising me photographing the garden....




2 comments:

frommycraftroom said...

Love this for a male card. I am so glad to hear Bec will be stocking MFT they have some really nice stuff and good to see some of the older stuff is still available.

Know what you mean about being quiet. I certainly don't know what I'm doing with my days - it isn't making cards much and it isn't running kiddos to sport! My mojo has taking a trip somewhere.

Glad to hear you are not ill - hope it stays that way. Had a little trip to Castelmaine with daughters #3&#4 today, first time out of Melbourne since February. First time they have had a take away hot chocolate or visited a restaurant. All so different. I fear we will be back in lock down soon alot of the postcodes around us already are. Stay well Cheers

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi Susan, your masculine card looks great! Love all the little layered tools and your photo of the garden with your furry helper :D
Hugs