Monday 20 July 2020

Life is Like a Box of Chocolate.....

I have never seen Forest Gump. However, I do know this quote -- which I have misquoted --- and it seemed right somehow.



For week 3 at Unstampabelles this month, I have made a chocolate block cover. I CASed it from another crafter who had kindly added her measurements for the box and for the papers. I didn't exactly follow all the bits but made it a a bit cleaner and more simple.

The challenge #102 at Unstampabelles this month is 

Relationships that can be Celebrated!

Our TWIST this month is to work with pairs!

So, I have a pair of flowers, and two different kinds!

I have made a chocolate bar cover to celebrate my relationship love/hate relationship with 
chocolate - I love it; it hates me!
(I am allergic to it) 

Therefore I don't get to eat much but I sneek a nibble every now and then.....

This cover is the right size for a normal block of Cadbury



I used some new product from Stampin' Up and the DP is from a new set (Forever Greenery
and I have used the latest green card in the In Colour range
Just Jade


The flowers come from my stash and the tag as well
I have handwritten on it using an SU marker.



The velvet ribbon is wrapped around it to keep the cover closed 
and I used a scrap on the bottom on top of the Martha Stewart punched piece



I think it will make a great Christmas gift for those small gifts we give to friends and family

Your relationship might be with hubby, family, children or friends
It could be with your animals or with nature generally

Whatever you choose!
Just ell us about it. 

You have two weeks left to get an entry in......



2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous and so elegant chocolate box, love the design and the pretty flowers!
So sorry you are allergic to chocolate

frommycraftroom said...

This is fabulous! Love it.
I don't know what I would do if I was allergic to chocolate! I can eat a family block on my own in one sitting.
You have never seen Forest Gump! I don't watch a lot of movies/tv I have seen that movie though.