Monday 3 August 2020

Welcome Little Joe Joe!

Hi folks

Hope all are keeping well and no one is testing positive!

This month over at Unstampabelles there is a new challenge 

Good News

with a TWIST of making your own backgrounds

I have a new Great Great Nephew - Joe - born about 12 days ago in Brisbane.
He has had some health issues but the good news is he is a bonny little scrapper 
and he is currently doing well.

He was born with a full head of black straight hair!

This card is for him.......


My background in this piece is the embossed card as the base  to be mounted on the card


I used some pieces from an older Kaiser kit and the blue stars are from my stash and are quite old!



The embossing folder I used is one from SU - I thought it had a bit of a masculine look


I added a yellow doily for contrast and interest

You have four weeks to enter this challenge

2 comments:

frommycraftroom said...

Gorgeous card.

Congrats on the arrival of Joe. Hoping he continues to thrive this is very happy news.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats for your Great Great Nephew!!! Your card for him is lovely and sweet!