Sunday, 6 September 2020

A bookmark to mark September!

 Hello Peeps

I have a bookmark to share with you - made with Darkroom Door Stamps (the old ones) 

 and it is for the DT at Bizzy Bec's September challenge - 

Always Anything Goes


My stamp set  is Book Worm DDRS 139 

The card is scraps of Stampin' Up card and 

old Designer papers

This was using up stuff I have on my desk, trying to clear up a space 

Sometimes you want a big book mark 

This one is a tag rather than a bookmark but it works well

The book is a great read too if you haven't come across it yet

Set in Tasmania, with all the places I know and characters

 I can relate to - a political romance thriller. 



Fits nicely in the book


The sentiment is quite prophetic lately......


You have a month to enter the challenge at Bizzy Bec's!



No comments: