Sunday 6 September 2020

A bookmark to mark September!

 Hello Peeps

I have a bookmark to share with you - made with Darkroom Door Stamps (the old ones) 

 and it is for the DT at Bizzy Bec's September challenge

Always Anything Goes


My stamp set  is Book Worm DDRS 139 

The card is scraps of Stampin' Up card and 

old Designer papers

This was using up stuff I have on my desk, trying to clear up a space 

Sometimes you want a big book mark 

This one is a tag rather than a bookmark but it works well

The book is a great read too if you haven't come across it yet

Set in Tasmania, with all the places I know and characters

 I can relate to - a political romance thriller. 



Fits nicely in the book


The sentiment is quite prophetic lately......


You have a month to enter the challenge at Bizzy Bec's!



No comments: