Tuesday 22 September 2020

Stamping Bella Stamps from Bizzy Bec's

 Hello Peeps.....

Keeping safe? Good. Hunker down there and craft up a frenzy! That's what I say! Not always what I do but definitely what I say should be happening!  We are well into Spring on our little island and atm we have no COVID19 with us here. They are talking about bubbles and opening up borders soon so who is to say what is going to come but today we are safe and able to live a pretty normal life.

Some of you don't know that I very strangely and madly took on another on-line Uni course - Diploma of Dementia - and am currently knee deep in my first two units. Stretching my brain but also my time: it is making me even more untidy with my punctuality and fitting stuff in........

Still, maybe by the time I leave this place I will have managed to have organized myself so that I am always on time and completely reliable! Pigs of course might also be flying in the skies above.......


Today I am showing you a card I made for Bizzy Bec's DT

(I am a farm girl at heart)

September Challenge

Always Anything Goes


I used w/c paper to stamp on and then after colouring up the images, I 
fussy cut them out and put them to white card on dimensionals
I layered up the card before putting it on the blank


The stamp sets are from Stamping Bella

Stamping Bella - the Oddball Collection - Farm Animals Set eb969
Stamping Bella  - Sentiment Set - Down on the Farm eb948
Watercolour Card Stock
W/C pencils or pens



My background was made using Jane Davenport paints - the ladybug dotters
Also the w/c I painted with came from these
If you "dot" them onto glass and spray them with water, you can then use them as paint as well
with a paint brush - I have all the dotters but not all of them are in this photo.


I used some of white and black pens also to highlight
You could use any w/c medium you have or use the inks and water as well
or your Copic pens or Zigmarkers
Any medium would work to colour up these colourful characters. 

You have to the end of September to enter Bec's challenge. 
There is always a prize on offer




1 comment:

frommycraftroom said...

This is fun! Love the look in their eyes.