Monday 1 March 2021

Unstampabelles March Challenge: #109 Lockdown!

 Hello Peeps, the new challenge over at Unstampabelles is all about what you did in 2020! The theme is

#109 Lockdown

with a TWIST of Scrap It!

I did a quick scrap page of a typical day in our lockdown in March 2020

We were only locked down for a few weeks at the beginning......

but I had several more weeks than everyone else because I broke my fibula at the beginning of the year too and spent time on the couch

We have a big yard and it runs down to a public footpath along the river's edge so by April going for a walk was essential for me for several reasons. I always had a companion to the water's edge and he was waiting for me to return each time.


This was pre Bingo of course.....



Why not show us how you spent some of this time in a scrap page OR
.....you can journal or make a card with scraps!

You have a month from now to create!


1 comment:

Diane said...

Wonderful scrap page and fun images of your furry companion.

Hugs diane