Monday 8 March 2021

Journalling page from last year for Unstampabelles

 Hi peeps, I have cheated a bit and used a spread I made from last year in my journal for the challenge now. I will try and do a new page for the journal before this challenge finishes....

Over at Unstampabelles, the challenge is to 

 Challenge#109  Lockdown 

TWIST: Scrap It! 

I have not scrapped it in one sense but in another I have as I have used scraps of paper in my collage to create the bird and the leaves. It started by me painting and smearing onto a sheet of paper and then adding dots and stuff. When it was dry I cut it into scraps and leaf shapes and used these to add to the journal pages. 


I journalled around the edges
More dots of colour and shading were added over the top of these


Some shapes are scraps and some are leaf shaped


More foliage hiding the figure watching in the shadows....


she looks pretty unhappy - it is not a self portrait but she could be some of me.....


Sort of Picasso....


Bingo watching while I was photographing to make sure I don't run away.....

You can have a go at expressing the feelings you have (had) during lockdown too.....


No comments: