Monday 19 April 2021

Unstampabelles Challenge is a Status Update

 Hi Peeps, - couldn't resist this one when I saw the die - I have had it for sucha long time and this is the first time I have used it but it goes so well with the bird dies, don't you think?  All those gossips!

A line of native Australian birds all talking at once and all telling stories!

I made it with my assistant 'helping'. He has currently removed one of my decoupage bears from it's card and I cannot find it - and he is not telling where it might be. Usually he is unspooling 3 mtrs of ribbon or chewing up paper bits or stealing paper clips and pens.......


The bird die is so good, isn't it. 


Lots of layering - offset deliberately unless you think my wonky eye was worse than usual!


The sentiment strip I have had for years - purchased for scrapbooking about 6 years ago I think....possibly longer.


The sky background is my last piece of DP from SU in this pattern. 

If you go to Unstampabelles, you will see some excellent cards made by other DT members!

You have two weeks left to enter!



1 comment:

frommycraftroom said...

Fabulous card. Love the bright background with the black. I can hear the birds "talking"!

Oh he is cheeky! Hope you find the missing bear. My MIL & FIL missed placed all, I mean 4 sets! of car & house keys recently for 4 days! Guess who has been taking them to and from their appointments! They found them around lunch time today - thankfully!