Monday 12 April 2021

Challenge#110 at Unstampabelles for April

 Hi Peeps, Unstampabelles latest challenge is called 

Challenge #110: Animal Fun!

TWIST: Layer it Up!

Any animal you use - human or non-human - will fit this one

Plus it is around Easter so you can use the rabbits and chicks and ducklings to your hearts content!

Just Remember please: NO STAMPS!


I used an old decoupage sheet I found in the stash!

It is a cold, wet day here and so I did some cleaning up and in the process found this sheet of teddies and badgers - so English! I was happy to use up old stash and along the way some other bits and pieces from other small packages, such as the card and the doily.


Decoupage has gone out of fashion a bit I think but I still enjoyed making this one. 


Layering is with the doily, and the decoupage bits


I added some bling too


Bingo says Hello!


He has his favorite toys Rat (who needs a wash) and Bear (stolen from my bed)!
He is growing like a weed but is still being bullied by Weasley. 






1 comment:

frommycraftroom said...

Lovely. I do like these friendly looking bears.

Yes I think decoupage is not as popular as it once was. I still have several sheets in my stash too!