Monday 19 July 2021

I played with a white rabbit for Unstampabelles this week!

 Hello Peeps - welcome to mid July. Hope you are dry, cool, healthy, warm, safe and inspired to craft!

Today I am sharing a piece in my journal inspired by some sidewalk (pathway) art by David Zinn, for the challenge at Unstampabelles

Art and all that Jazz   

with a TWIST of multi media

I saw it on Pinterest and just fell in love with it - this is my version!

I used Stampin' Up inks and Jane Davenport paint pens, some lace and some flowers, plus a Sharpie pen for thin black lines

Here is my dancing rabbit.....

Firstly I used some w/c card and swiped some ink across the card as in photo

The grey ink was painted in later on the top section

I then sprayed the card with water to get dots


He is the inspiration piece - isn't she fabulous!
The moment when a wall meets the footpath and some greenery growing there provides her tutu!
I sketched in the rabbit with a pencil - straight copying


This was the result after a first application of white paint pen.....


Then I used some colour - I chose to go away from the colour in the original to make her more mine


I found some daisy lace ....hmmm...might work.....


Added some green flowers (leaves) behind and it worked.......


Then I put her in the journal and added a border and a statement


I really enjoyed doing this - fun!

Let's see what you can do for the challenge at Unstampabelles!





2 comments:

frommycraftroom said...

WOW I saw this over on FB and had no idea how you had made her. She is absolutely gorgeous. Again you are amazing at multi media!

Wendy said...

Wow...this is fabulous! Just came from the Unstampabelle's site and had to check out the construction! Beautiful creation!