Saturday 3 July 2021

Playing with some new Stampin' Up stuff

 Hello Peeps
I have been playing over the last couple of weeks with some new SU items

You have seen the first card - last week maybe?
Just using DP and a rub on and creating a flower with an old die


I used a stamping set that I won recently for the next few
Set up the stamps on a big block and used them three times in 3 different ways



Stamped with a dryish Stayz On black stamp pad and then sponged with some of the new in-colours for 2021-22: the set is called Enjoy the Moment


Stamped with Archival ink and allowed to dry and then used a Versamark pen over the images and clear embossed them before tearing a sheet of paper and using it as a mask to paint the inks  - a bit like a small stream


This technique is called Black Ice
I was supposed to use Stayz On but initially thought I didn't have any and used Archival
Allowed to dry for 24 hours before I discovered I had SO ink after all - but my pad was not wet enough
I dragged it across and used the Versamark and clear embossing powder and it looks kinda grungy
We did it again in a class  with the proper ink and the other's all turned out well - it has a glassy look to the foil



Made a shaker using the Circle Celebration stamp set and some masking
This has all the colours of the new in-colours but the photo was taken at night so it is a bit yellow....

Looks OK though irl


This one was for a family member
I used Viva Los Vegas stamps....
and a gelly plate background

WARNING bad language.....


Not wonderful and mostly cached but that is way I run these days with limited time....

Cheers, 





No comments: