Monday 11 October 2021

Unstampabelle's latest Challenge #116: Everyone has a Story with a TWIST of using a page from a book

 Hello Peeps

I decided to use my journal for this challenge and I thought about the challenge theme

#116: Everyone has a Story  

TWIST: use a page from a book somewhere in your piece

I have always loved to travel and with the pandemic this has been put on the backburner
I particularly loved to see doorways - and imagine what was happening behind them.....
and the Mediterranean area is full of wonderful, intriguing doorways....
So I painted a doorway using Jane Davenport's lovely Sushi Roll paints - rich and beautiful.

Then I remembered I needed to have used a page from a book in the TWIST so I photocopied a page from my Penquin Dictionary and cut out the relevant section about doorways and fixed it in place.  

                   


Of course I have copied this from a picture. I painted it first



Then I used my Copic pen fineliner to create the detail


I didn't have a blue in the Sushi's that was the Med blue so used a w/c pen from the Unicolor Set



Once I had completed the drawing I put it into the journal and journalled around it a bit before deciding it needed a border 


I hope that will suffice!

Before I go, Happy Birthday last week to Mr Weasely, who turned 4!