Saturday 20 August 2016

A Waterfall Card for Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge #64

We have a new challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies, and it is 


# 64: More than one fold


I actually cheated a bit - I had a card with a tri fold,and then a Z card to make and then I saw a new fold  - 'gold fold?' - and I thought I would try that......but then I made a waterfall card instead! It has four folds in the pulley for the waterfall, and I got my instructions and inspiration from Vanessa Webb. 

Her card is amazing - mine is a pale imitation but I had a go.


I used two SU stamp sets - Love You Lots and Mum's Love
I used Mint Macaroon to stamp the foliage

I coloured the images with Copics


All the card used is SU but some is old cardstock. 
I love frogs and particularly this one! He has such a goofy look on his face.


The sentiments are stamped in black Momento ink


I noticed the red speck on the bottom of the white only after I had photographed them and had a heart attack!  However, it turned out to be a bit of red fluff! Thank goodness - no need to redo the piece. 


Here are the folds


Couldn't help myself - had to add a ladybird here


So - a card with many folds........hope its fits OK Hilde!

You have a fortnight to put up your card in the challenge for 

2 comments:

happyglitzygirl said...

Beautiful, love it. Blessings Hilde

Wynn said...

Cute addition of the ladybird Susan. Not heard of a 'gold fold' so I'm off to Google lol. Hugs Wynn xx