Monday 15 October 2018

A Quick Post for Unstampabelles

It is week three at Unstampabelles for the current challenge:

Challenge#84

 Golden Glitter/Foil - twist:use only white and gold


I have been away for 12 days and Weasley was put into a Cattery. He was well looked after but still managed to lose over 400 grms and I have had a shadow trailing me for the last three days we have been home. Early this morning he put himself down under the doona, at my feet with one paw on my foot...if I moved he moved. 

We visited family in Melbourne and in Canberra. Lovely time in both cities. Both Grandchildren in Canberra are miles taller than me now - and well into Teenagehood......(GRUNT) ...... but they are gorgeous and so funny. Whatever you do, it is obviously soooo boring..... even if this is before we went to see the 'Road to Rome' exhibit at the National Museum. Actually, we were waiting for the parents to arrive before we went in......



Before I show you the card I tried to make quickly.....

No automatic alt text available.
'made a mate on the beach'

A gorgeous photo from Taylors Beach at the stunning 'The Gardens' in far north-east Tassie
www.instagram.com/mddiewebb


This was meant to be a quick card.....I had got some mail while I was away.
A die that not only foiled but cut the silhouette out. 

I decided to use it.....

However, I have obviously not got the right way of using it. 
Here are two fails used together in the end,  as I just ran our of time and patience......


It is foiled sentiment and foiled image


One layered on the other......



.....different views.....


You can go to the site at 


and see the wonderful work of the other DT members for further inspiration

No comments: