Monday 1 October 2018

Challenge#84: Gold Glitter and/or Foiling at Unstampabelles

The TWIST is to work in Gold and White only........

I did at first think of using glitter......


Now if you have been reading this blog often you will know that I have a Foiling machine, so of course I had to use it!

 I went straight to it for my first piece this month

The prize this month

 I chose two foil plates - a border and a sentiment - and some gold foil


I hot foiled them onto the white card, and then mounted that onto some gold card


I added a flower and some white gold beads


A close up of the foiling.....

A CAS card but quite effective despite being simple. 

We had a visitor in the channel this week........




WOW... having a whale of a time 🐳🐳🐳
Pretty special photos of a young Humpback Whale just off Dennes Point at Bruny Island thanks to Mani Baker and Pennicott Wilderness Journeys

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely CAS, the golden foil looks great!