Monday 22 October 2018

Some More Sparkle and Shine for October....

Over at Unstampabelles there is a Challenge running that requires you to use lots of Sparkle and Shine - or at least to use Gold and White - no, that is the TWIST: it is to use Golden Glitter and or Foils!

I made another card.

Here is my Golden Sparkle and Shine......



Butter wouldn't melt.....

We went away for 10 day's and he (Weasley) was staying in a Cattery - quite luxurious. He was well looked after but managed to loose about 400 grams and to become a clingy boy when he got home again!

I couldn't move for three days without him right at my feet and he slept under the covers with me most of the night, with one paw wrapped around my leg in case I moved. 

Thank goodness he is almost back to normal - and no longer sleeping in the bed!
Still sleeps in me in the evening while TV watching....

My card is also sparkly and shiny and uses both glitter (card) and a foil


Firstly, I die cut a frame of squares - from Memory Box
Then I lines up some different card and put it behind the die cut
There are two different gold glitter's and one plain gold
This got attached to a card blank


I replaced five of the squares for a bit of interest
The foil sentiment was cut from a set of cards from American Crafts - Project Life - Snapshots
These cards have gold foiling on them
One card was dark grey and had the sentiment on it - you can just see the edge
I just fussy cut it from the card and attached to the middle of my card


I added the butterfly diecut for more interest

That's it.

You can go to Unstampabelles and see the rest of the month's work from the  DT
You have until Friday at midnight (AEST) to enter - there is a prize
Good Luck!






1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Poor little furry baby, he surely was so scared being without you and honestly I think that in the Cattery he has ate really bad... losting 400 grams is a lot for a cat!!!
Make him some cuddles from me, too 😊
A beautiful inspiration for the challenge, really elegant with that design and all the sparkling!