Saturday 27 October 2018

Be Thankful

Thank You cards are always useful. I make them a whim and then they sit until needed, when if I can,  I select the one that I think suits the personality of the recipient.  Hilde at Crafting with Dragonflies has requested 'Thankful' cards this fortnight for her challenge.

There are lot's of things I am thankful for
Living in Tassie is one of them.....

It’s hard to beat the untouched beauty at Binalong Bay 
www.instagram.com/sharne_31


Back to my card. 

I used a new Stampin' Up stamp and die set called Serene Garden


I tried my hand at embossing with a die as well


I used watercolor pencils to add the colour to the flowers and bird
Onto Whisper White and only a little water in the pen to limit the pilling


Some twine, and sparkles for interest


Detail on the bottom of the card


A square card blank was used
I quite like the final effect.....


Now it's off to your craft space and let us see what you can make from this challenge!

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet and delicate card! Love so much that dove!

frommycraftroom said...

Great effect! Must use dies to emboss - forget to do this to stretch their use. Great card and doesn't look like any piling.