Thursday 31 January 2019

More Trellis work....

The atmosphere was cooler this morning and it rained a bit overnight, but it was still very smoky here in the morning. However, around 4 it cleared a bit with a stiff southerly - so fires are now moving north I guess - which has blown the smoke away up the river valley. I took this shot outside just before I sat to do this. 



However, I have also made another card using the Climbing Rose set from SU


My trellis is not straight! Bugger!


Stamped image underneath and coloured with w/c pencils
Die cut trellis and glue down over coloured image
Stamped 6 small roses and w/c'ed them and then diecut them also
Diecut five sets of leaves - arrange the roses and leaves on top of the trellis
Stamped the sentiment


Mounted the whole on card and then onto folded card


Quite pretty!

See you soon!



No comments: