Wednesday 18 December 2019

Bizzy Bec's December Challenge - second post

Hi to all my Peeps!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!





This is the time of the year you are scrambling for tags for all those parcels. 
I know I am - so......
.....I made myself some using a Papertrey ink die set
Bethlehem Die
(contains three scene dies)


I used a circle die to make the big base (using left over DP from Stampin' Up)
 I didn't cut all round - leaving a small piece to form the top of an ornament
I cut a second piece at the same time in white card

I glued them together, with the gold string between the two pieces
I could use this then as a tag or as a tree ornament


I stamped the second die cut with black ink  using a sentiment from an old
freebie stamp set from a magazine I got back in 2017 - it was chosen for the size of the sentiment and that it fit the scene.

I used three dies to create the scene, cutting the first two in white card
and the last in white sparkly card!


Circle dies for base  lots of different ones available, try these
Bling and string from my stash
I used papers from my stash to complete the tag 
plus the sentiment is from a freebie set in a magazine. 


I cut a circle of gold card and glued it behind the first white one so the stars showed up.
I layered the three layers with dimensionals so they sat up from each other.

They are really quick to make once the pieces are all die cut - you can assembly make them easily.

Now, I got these and another set (Skyscapes) from Bec, ordered in September,
but I know they took a while to come.
They no longer appear on Bec's website but I am sure she will order them in for you.

Have a peaceful life before and after Christmas and enjoy the day with family and friends!