Thursday 5 December 2019

Merry Christmas for Bizzy Bec

Hi Peeps - hope all is going well with you and yours

Today a new challenge opens over at Bizzy Bec's

It is as always 'Anything Goes'
but the TWIST is to be sparkly!

I used a stamp I have had for a while now, saving it for this month,from Penny Black
I used my Promarker's to colour - haven't used them for months but they were out so I used them!

I used Tim Holtz inks to create a moody background


Penny Black - Pointsietta Spiral
(If not there, ask Bec to order it in)
Tim Holtz inks - Stormy Sky and Old Paper
Coloured with ProMarkers
Front covered with Pan Pastel (coarse) white for shimmer effect
Stickles added for glitter effect
Other inks, gems and background paper from my stash



The poinsietta flower was stamped twice, coloured twice and then one was fussy cut
to be layered on top for some dimension
You can also in this shot sorta see the shimmer the white Pan Pastel gave the image
It is soft but lovely


I used old stash for background papers and some gems as well
The sentiment is from one of last years SU sets


I also painted on some Stickles (Icicle) to give some glimmer points of gold sparkle

It looks all soft and pretty

Happy Stamping!





1 comment:

frommycraftroom said...

Gorgeous Susan.
I've just caught my breath so hoping to squeeze in some card making this week!