Monday 10 February 2020

Week 2 at Unstampabelles!

Hello Peeps!

I have a quick card for you today
to help you make a project for 

which is have a new Challenge#97 (first for 2020)

Who Am I?

It must be positive!

The TWIST is to use bright colours!

I make a lot of mistakes
I am quite messy
I am always in a hurry to complete something


I used my SU chalk pen but it didn't give a bright white that I wanted onthis

So I applied my newly acquired Copic White ink
It  comes in a small bottle like nail polish with a brush attached to the lid.

I like the shadowed effect I ended up with!

The sentiment is handwritten.

You have three weeks to enter the challenge at 




1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card with a so positive sentiment.
I have never seen a Copic white ink before, it looks interesting!