Monday 5 October 2020

Unstampabelles' October Challenge#105: Inspire

 Hello Peeps!

The newest challenge at Unstampabelles is 

Inspire!

The TWIST this month is to make a THANK YOU CARD/TAG

We all have people who have inspired us and it is time to acknowledge who they are
by making a thank you card or tag for them and mentioning who they are and why this is for them

It may be a generic or specific thing - that is a special person or a group of people or a thought
of a group or people  - and the card/tag can be used for someone else.

I made a card


I love it because I used up washi tape, and an old rub-on I purchased in the USA nearly 15 years ago!

I love the CAS - clean and simple - look but am not very good at it as I keep adding and
 smudging and stuff. Even this card has an error on it if you look carefully.....



Four tapes, one rubon, one wooden chip and one die cut and done!
Love it!


It is pouring outside today so I tried to photograph this on the stairs
hampered by the help of Mr Weasley......


You have four weeks to enter this challenge......





1 comment:

frommycraftroom said...

Love it! I don't know why you think you can't do CAS it looks fab to me, you can do any style.