Sunday 5 September 2021

Need for a Thank You Card or Two

 I need to send out a few thank you cards and so I made a couple of small ones to slip in with some photographs as a Thank You to various people. 

I used a Die-Namics die set by MFT called In Focus Floral Frames which I had gotten from Bizzy Becs a few weeks ago and they subsequently had been buried under a whole pile of papers until recently!

What a lovely find!

I die cut out all four in white card and mounted them onto various circles of scrap DSP floating on my desk. The cards are made from leftover white card and are all 4 x 4 cms, folded.

This size is useful as it can be a gift card or just a small card to tuck into something and I am planning on printing off some photo's and sending them to people with the card as a Thank You for attending my party last month.

I stamped each with the Thank You stamp from SU's new Nature's Harvest Set

In retrospect I should have dropped them down lower on the cards to allow more room for the circles. I had to trim several to make them fit better.


I added a bit of bling to each as well.


The gold one has a shimmer going on but is missed in these shots


All different but the same......


Bizzy Bec no longer has this die set on her site but if you tell her the name she can order it in for you asap - takes about four weeks to arrive. 


1 comment:

Karen said...

Beautiful set of cards Susan.