Monday 13 September 2021

Unstampbelles newest Challenge : Salutations and Greetings with a TWIST of stencilled background

 Hi Peeps - welcome to week 2 over at Unstampabelles where the current September Challenge is 


Salutations and Greetings TWIST stencils in background


I made a couple of cards with one idea I had

I used some Paper Rose stencils I have and the ink is Stampin' Ups latest in-colours
I used sponges to apply the ink through the stencils onto some white card
(SU Whisper White)


I love how you can get depth into areas by applying more ink and it gives s 3 dimentional look


When I was happy with the result, I cut the pieces to size and made a card with each one.....


I love the backgrounds this created


A Kaiser topper and I cut the candles out of scrap card, adding the flames with some smooch paint (red)
Plus bling!


My COVID card went to family in Canberra and was a great hit.
The sentiments come from Uniquely Creative
I fussy cut those Covid germs and my hands knew it for at least 24 hours.......

The wonkiness of the background goes well with the theme

Lets see how you approach the theme and TWIST for the Unstampabelles Challenge!


1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards and fabulous stencilled backgrounds
Carol x