Thursday 18 July 2019

Sprinkles of Magic for Bizzy Bec

Susan here with a card for a Bizzy Bec's Blog


Bec gave away a beautiful fairy digital stamp a few weeks ago 
You can find her HERE

I started with that.


I printed off the fairy and coloured her with Copics, then fussy cut her out. 


I added the Stickles to her wings for some sparkle
Then I created a background using only Oxide Tim Holt inks and sponges


I mounted it on some SU card. 


Then made a card with SU White thick Whisper White. 


I stamped the bottom of the background with the ends of some stamps that were freebies, 
using TH Soot ink. The sentiment came with the freebie stamp. 

Sorry, I am under pressure at the moment - will tell more later.
Please go to Bec's for any of your stamps and stencils and goodies.





2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card! Love so much the fairy, thanks for sharing the notice it's a freebie!

frommycraftroom said...

Gorgeous! Background you created perfect for her.