Friday 5 July 2019

Todah! Here I Am!

This post is for the Design Team at Bizzy Bec's. I was scrolling through the new dies available over a Bizzy Bec's (as one does) when I came across a new Jane Davenport die that I just had to have. I drooled over lots of others too but had to be good and just purchase one - and this was it.

The July challenge is ready to go and as always it is 'Anything Goes':




Using the following dies:

(an oldie but a goodie!)

A little spray with Ranger Dylusions Ink Sprays 
in Lemon Zest, Postbox Red and Bubblegum Pink.

Watercolour paper
Background is Grant Archival Glitter Sheet
Scraps of card for girl and sentiment


this is how it come together


Firstly I sprayed some ink onto my mat and then added some water to this with the mister


You can see a tag on the right hand side - I swiped up the left over inks onto that for later!


This is what my piece of w/c paper looked like after I had wiped it through the inks and added a later spray of pink ink to fill in a few gaps. 


I then die cut this with a Spellbinders label die and mounted it onto some sparkly blue glitter card.


I die cut the girl four times in blue, yellow, white and black (the last two in scrap pieces)
so I could start to paper piece bits such as the skirt, the hair and top and the face and neck.
I added a little copics colour to the face and neck too but it is hard to notice.


There is a pretty dotty pattern on the skirt too 
The sentiment comes with the girl.
Some sequins finished it off.

Apart from my ink-stained fingers, it was easy and used up some of the scraps lying around too. I was also able to give the old Spellbinders label a go as well - it hasn't been used for a while. 

Bec offer's a prize each month - so why not add your work to here blog 

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Brilliant card, with a great vibrant background and a lovely diecut girl!