Friday 18 October 2019

Kisses and Cuddles for Bizzy Bec.....

Hello Peeps

Sneeking in with a post for Bizzy Bec

Using a stamp from Penny Black called 
Loveable

I needed a card for a Baby Shower.

I had an order in with Bec and it arrived today - funny story....
I knew that I had ordered this stamp but when I went looking in my stash, I could not find it.....
perhaps because I had not yet received it!

I had also got a "Just Add Card" embellishment kit 
so used it with the stamp to make the card. 
Saves putting it away, hey!



Stamped and coloured it in with w/c pencils and a brush


Added some papers, and embellies from the pack as they came to hand.......


Love the words with the set - it also has a cute hedgehog!


How was it made?

A Cardmaking kit full of embellies

I used a few on here, including ribbon, die cuts and bling!

(If it is not there, ask Bec about ordering it)
There is a die set that goes with it - 51-491

and a Snap Dragon set of Rectangle dies. 

Bec does not carry either of these brands BUT 
there are many other rectangle dies that she does stock - check them out!

Cheers, 


2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card! This stamp is so cute and your colouring is so beautiful

frommycraftroom said...

What a pretty card.
Just got an order from PB from Bec this week too! Hoping to ink up very soon my new pile is out of control!