Monday 14 October 2019

Thank You in Blue - Week 2 at Unstampabelles

Hi Peeps - hope all is going well with you and yours!

Spring is here in Tassie
This is from my garden today




I love rhodies - don't you?

Today I have a tag to share for the DT at Unstampabelles
I took this print from my Gelli Plate last week using blue acrylic paint and a stencil called 
Teen Face by Scrap FX

This was my second print  and it was onto white printer paper. 
My first I did in my journal - it didn't come out as clear but is pretty good. 

Before I remembered to take photo's I had begun to draw in the eyes and mouth
 and colour in the face using a variety of pens at hand


Once I decided on a tag, I added some wide double sided tape to the back of the paper and then 
attached it to the tag, cutting off the excess


I remembered I had Gelato Crayons so found them an began to use a bit of colour on hair and face and top and bottom of paper. 


 A close up of the face...


I added some washi tape by Jane Davenport and hand wrote on the plain one


Some ribbon in the tag and it was done!

What are you going to do for this challenge?





1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous garden!!
Your tag is so lovely, thanks for sharing the process!