Monday 18 November 2019

Week 3 of Challenge #95 at Unstampabelles

Paradise Pretties and Tropical Delights  
TWIST  Into the Wild

I made a tag for this week....


It is quite a big tag made with scrap white cardboard from packaging and cut to size
The front is about a standard Aust card size plus the top



I started with some tropical flowers from a Prima wooden flowers set I have had for ages
Opened it especially!



The I went to my Embossing Powder stash and located all the bright EP's I had
I havent used anything but black,white and clear for sooooo long....

After I juiced up the Versamark I added powder and heat set them 
I now have EP all over the desk and floor and cat!


He was not impressed - hiding in the only spot of sunlight now....
get outa my face Hooman....

 I tried an arrangement for a card front but decided I would then do a tag
I added some extra jungle leaves (Christmas tree boughs, actually) behind to give the impression of a wild and overgrown jungle garden....


Once I was convinced that they would look OK en mass like this I began to glue things down


I created my tag and stuck down the background papers - from a freebie in a magazine

I used glue dots to anchor the fronds in a circle and then 
added several more fronds into the middle as well later.

Once I was happy with that I added it to with a pen and some sparkles and then a sentiment


This one comes from an SU die set and I used Tombow to glue it down
I also swiped some yellow ink around the edges - in this case Hello Honey from SU
I scribbled around the edge with a fine black pen too


The ribbon comes from some flowers I got several months ago and was just the 
correct colour for this

I wrote a big To and From on the back 
There is plenty of room for a message also

I had fun with an old technique, got to use up a bit of stash and added to my big tag collection
People really like the tags rather than a card sometimes

(If you add a piece of plain paper to the back and write on that, 
it can be removed and they can recycle if they want to another person.)

You have two week to go
Hope all is well in your part of the crafting world

I know that many are suffering under floods and fire atm
Soooo sad and too sad for me to discuss this week. 

Take care, 
Susan


1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous tag, LOVE it! Great arrangement of the leaves and flowers and beautiful colours