Monday 4 November 2019

New challenge at Unstampabelles #95: Paradise Pretties

The TWIST for this month is

Into the Wild

Hello Peeps

I decided that Paradise Pretties 
means something Tropical!

This meant the challenge this month at 


was easy to do - all I had to do was locate some of the stuff I have been gathering all year 
containing flamingos, big leaves, frangipanni and such...
I gathered up some materials to begin....




Being a little wild was more difficult......
After some consideration I decided that just being Tropical in not-so-sunny Tasmania
at the moment was wild enough!

We are experiencing all four seasons in one day at present and currently it is about 18, raining and grey.
Earlier it was about 20, sunny and blue!



Then I found some background papers....this looked like water to me......

Putting it together was the easy part.






Some diecuts from d'Lish (I will miss her eclectic packages)
Some buttons from same and a sentiment
plus the obligatory (for this one) flamingo....

Cheers,

You have 26 days to enter...




1 comment:

frommycraftroom said...

Looks great.
Yes Tasmania sounds a little like Melbourne right now!