Monday 18 November 2019

Happy Birthday Jack

Jack is my only Grandson

He was born in Colorado 14 years ago on the 18th
- however, it was the 19th here, so I always think of his birthday on that date!

Teenage boys become pretty proficient at 'Grunt" in the early teens, so I am assuming he will understand the sentiment....... 

I made this for both Jack and Bizzy Bec's Store Blog
as it was my turn to present.....


I used Kraft card and coloured with Copics - but it didn't show that well
The bird is done on XPress card and fussy cut and the colours are clearer - as in not as muddy.


I do love Time Holtz!


Inside the card I used these images from a freebie stamp set.
The sentiment is SU


Jack plays hockey and goes to the gym.......


I used: 

Tim Holtz Bird stamps and dies
(as I coloured with Copic pens)
The hat and balloon are also Tim Holtz - Crazy Things Collection
(just ask Bec to order them for you)
The card base is Kraft card
I used a fine black pen to outline

The two stamps - bag and hockey stick - are from a magazine freebie set (Practical Publishing)
 called A Good Sport

The sentiment is made from lettering stickers
- but could have been stamped with alphabet stamps

Don’t forget to play along in our current challenge, the theme is always anything goes 
and you could win five digis of your choice.  

For more inspiration follow us over at Instagram at BizzyBec3





1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely personalized card for your Grandson! So fun