Saturday 18 April 2020

Bees for Bizzy Bec!

Hi Peeps!

Over at Bizzy Bec's Store Blog is the
information on the monthly challenge. 

it is always Anything Goes!

Today for the blog I made two cads using the 
Dark Room Door Buzzing Bees set

I have been quite CAS lately so thee two cards are similar
I saw Rachel Greig demonstrating the idea of the circle and 
stamping into it on the DDR Facebook page and decided to use that s my starting point


I didn't have the DDR circle stencil so created one for myself in card
I then used sponges and added Tim Holtz ink to the centre of both

The card I am using is SU Whisper White normal
Iused washi tape to hold everything in place which sponging the ink into the circle



The cards are the same size and shape and the circles were in the same place initially, but the second one was turned upside down to put the circle in the bottom half and sentiment on top

This one used Wild Honey in the centre - appropriate for a bee
The flower was stamped in Pine Needles and the Bee and Sentiment in Tea Dye
The bee was stamped and fussy cut out and lifted up on dimensionals
I added some bling as well


The second one had the honey comb stamp stamped in Rusty Hinge over Dried Marigold
The bees were Tea Dye and the sentiment was the RH
Again the bling from my stash - this one was from SU



Sorry about the light - it is quite dark here this afternoon.

I do like this new set from DRD

Dark Room Door: Buzzing Bees DDDRS205
(on sale atm 10% off!)
Tim Holtz inks: lots here
White card (Bec carries Spectrum Noir)
Bling from my stash

Remember, Bec has a monthly challenge running that is

Anything Goes!

Some lovely digi images to be won in this.



No comments: