Monday 20 April 2020

Challenge#99: Unstampabelle's - Being Creative/Creative Souls

Over at Unstampabelle's this month the challenge currently  is

Creative Souls or Being Creative 

 TWIST -  name a creative person you admire
 and CASe a piece of their work

My contribution to this this week is a card - but it doesn't have to be a card: you 
can create a scrap page, an off the page, a multi media piece, a painting, a journal page, a tag.......

Before I begin, I hope all you Peeps are OK?

No nasty virus ?
Still physically isolating?

Good. 

Here is some soul food


This is the oldest stone bridge in Australia
It is at Richmond, just a stones throw from where I live

'Golden Hour' over the historic Richmond Bridge thanks to Kirsten Lenck.
You can also follow Kirsten via instagram 
www.instagram.com/tassiekirsten

Anyway - on with my card........
I am continuing to being influenced by the artist Rachel Greig
from Dark Room Door
and also feeling a bit CAS (Clean and Simple)


Using a home made stencil of a circle, I sponged some ink into the circle
onto my topper


I then sponged some ink onto scrap and then
die cut out some leaves by Elizabeth Craft called Pair of Leaves -1


I added a sticker of a butterfly and some words from Tim Holtz.


Simple but sweet

You have two weeks to enter  at 

1 comment:

frommycraftroom said...

Beautiful sponging and gorgeous butterfly.

That is a gorgeous bridge!