Thursday 18 April 2019

Bizzy Bec's and Wild Things!

Hello, today I am on the Bizzy Bec's Store Blog with another card made using the Darkroom Door stamp set Fine Flowers.


This time I simply stamped the images onto watercolour paper

I used Tim Holtz sprays - sprayed onto my glass sheet - and then spritzed with water. I picked up the resultant colour in a fine paintbrush and had fun. 

Once the colouring was done I flicked a loaded brush onto the paper and also spritzed a bit of water around to get a nice smudgy background.


I took the Darkroom Door sentiment stamp Wild Thing and used washi tape to mask off the line above and below the words 'wild things' before inking. After peeling this off, I carefully laid a piece of the card onto the inked words and pressed gently with my fingers until I was sure I had transferred the ink. I layered up slightly off and tied it with twine. My doodle around the piece of old DP was with a fine black pen. I added some sequins for sparkle. 


Tim Holtz Sprays Crushed Olive, Fired Brick, Wild Honey
(or use the inks by pressing pad onto glass or similar and then spritizing with water) 
String
Card and paper from my stash
Sequins
Watercolour Paper
Fine Paintbrush

White square card blank from Regal Press

No comments: