Thursday 23 May 2019

Cats and Dogs - friends or enemies?

In our family there are a lot of cats and dogs, I have to say. Two Springers - a brother and sister called Murphy and Maggie. She belongs to a household where there are three cats and she is not very nice to them at all. She thinks they are toys and she tears her toys to bits in two seconds so they are kept apart.


The Springers as puppies

Murphy is in another household with another dog, Sammi (a Cavalier X) and a young cat Minnie, who rules the roust! They all play nice together and sleep in a puddle of cat and dog.


Minni as a kitten


Sammi

 I have my cat Weasley of course and would have more if I could but circumstances don't allow at this stage. I would love a dog.

Weasley

When SU put out their last catalogue there were two stamp sets - one called Nine Lives and One called Happy Tails. There is also a dog and a cat punch to match one of the stamps in each set. 
Of course I had to have them both.

This is what I have made so far.... all CASed of course!


 A window sill card for a cat? Mmmm...


 Used up lots of scraps while doing these too....


....weelll, sometimes.....


Keeping it simple now......





I like this fold - cute.



As simple as....



I will give these to a friend of mine who has started up a charity to look after neglected neonate kittens who would not survive otherwise. They need stuff all the time for the little ones.
Her house is full of kittens most of the time!








2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, big congrats to your friend that take care of the little orphan kittens!!! 😊 I feed a colony of abandoned cats and I know very well how many needs there are...
Well done to you, too!! It's great you made a bunch of lovely cards for charity!

Chana Malkah said...

These are so cute! My favorite is the cat in the lavender frame! Very nice composition and just a clean design!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
A Place To Start Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog