Monday 6 May 2019

May and a New Challenge at Unstampabelles!

Hello Peeps -welcome to all the new Followers too!

Isn't this the prettiest way to experience a cold morning?
Autumn does it well..... 


Amazing sunrise colour as the morning mist cleared on the Pieman River at Corinna, Tasmania.
Thanks to Peter Dowling for a pretty special photo.
www.instagram.com/father_richard


Who doesn't love a Celebration?

This month you can let loose over at Unstampabelles and create something for a 
Celebration as the challenge is 

"To Have and To Hold"

The TWIST is to do so in an Art Deco Style!

If you go to Unstampabelles, you will find information about what exactly is Art Deco

Using this information, I created a card:



I kept it very simple and used some lovely Art Deco paper that was lurking in my stack
(thanks to a friend who wanted me to find something - I had to search all my papers!)

I had also a lovely Art Deco inspired die from Spellbinders - 
Contemporary Diamonds

I die cut the decorative strip using gold card


The centre of the strip has a vanilla diamond with the word 'dance' 
in an Art Deco script. This is a rub-on.

Dancing always happens at a Celebration!


There are some small vanilla coloured pearls added
Simplicity and line.....


Why not go and see what the rest of the DT have come up with for this challenge!


You have a month to enter. 

Remember, No Stamps - even for sentiments


1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very elegant card! Love Art Decò style!