Monday 13 May 2019

Gift bag: Challenge #89 at Unstampabelles

Happy Mother's Day to all who mother others!

Hope it is a great day for you  and well celebrated....

Yesterday I went for a drive and ended up at Kettering and lunching with my big brother.
Afterwards, we wandered down to the Marina and I took this shoot with my phone!
It was a beautiful but cold autumnal day.



This Monday morn I have a little gift bag to add to the DT contributions 

where the current challenge is 

"To Have and To Hold"

What better way to do that than with some glamour. 

So the TWIST this month is 
To use some ART DECO Glamour!

Remember, you don't have to do the TWIST to enter
BUT ..... what is a challenge without a CHALLENGE!

I started off with a recycled small black bag
I added an image from DoCrafts Papermania Art Deco set


I also added a gold feather from D'Lish and another I die cut myself
plus three bits of bling!


The same image smaller and on the back of the bag


Up close of image and feathers.....


Hope this excites you to make something for this challenge.
You have three weeks to do so.....

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, this bag it's very elegant!! Great design and image!
Love Art deco! :)