Wednesday 5 June 2019

Caught a Bug lately?

Hi Peeps!

So many people here are going down with the 'flu or a variation thereon, that I thought I had better make a few Get Well cards for the stash!

This is for Bizzy Bec's Blog and new June Challenge

always Anything Goes 


I recently purchased an IO die (753-U) from Bec called Monsters.
They are soooo cute. 

I put them in a jar using mu die set from Stampin' Up and ended up Printing off a sentiment as I couldn't find anything suitable in my considerable stash!

I made it a shaker card


The grunge effect is from the SU stamp set called Gorgeous Grunge.


The lid is a gold piece die cut and I ended up doodling around the outside with a fine pen.


Sorry about the photography but I ended up having to take the last photo inside as it was so cold and dark outside by 4.15 pm

I have so many ideas about using these little critters too.. they are very alien-looking as well....

You have June to enter in the challenge at Bizzy Bec's and I urge you to have a look at her on-line store. She orders in stuff and if you are prepared a to wait a few weeks, you can get some wonderful eclectic pieces. 

Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

frommycraftroom said...

Cool card! Um not happy when I can't find the right sentiment in my stash! Son has a bit of a cold probably cause he is in and out of the pool with little kids all the time as a swim teacher. Hubby and 2 oldest girls have had their flu shots need to make an appointment for youngest and me. Son can sort out himself. Don't you love winter when it is dark as the kids get home from school! I'm already looking forward to summer :) I have a little spare time now so must get onto some more challenges.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fun and cool card! Love your doodling all around!